An Elite Tuning Garage in Forza Motorsports

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

GT's little fleet

Go down 
AuthorMessage
GT eIeven

PostSubject: GT's little fleet   Wed Feb 09, 2011 4:06 pm

My first own car wasquite big for a first car. especially in Germany, as we have MANY small cars Smile

It's an Opel Omega. It has a 2,0L 16Valve engine with 136hp.
Mine had colored mirrors. The color is not the right one. It was somehow aubergine (dark violet) - it was a nice car Smile

Unfortunately I crashed into a wall which after that wasn't a wall anymore Sad
I tried to avoid a crash because someone else drove on my lane and finally crashed my car. The person fled! Mofo!!

1.5 years later I bought a classic car:

Only 70hp, but so much fun to drive. No steering-support (we call it Servo), no ABS, you can actually feel the car on the tarmac. But a sunroof Smile

After that I bought this one:

75hp now and fun to drive again. But at someday I was way to serious and old for this car (about 300,000 km with it!!)

Finally I drive this one:

It is a 2,3L 5 Cylinder with 170hp and an awesome sound when you push the padel. Every extra you could order in 2002 but the sunroof - I don't miss it because I think it would break up the nice roof line.

GT
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lx Indigo xl

PostSubject: Re: GT's little fleet   Thu Feb 10, 2011 8:50 am

Sweet rides GT, my Dads new best friend would be very pleased with your VW brand loyalty! Being an Audi fan , I totally understand your love of VWs. Speaking of VW, today Ill finish up your Bora, I'll do the gearing for Sebring.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GT eIeven

PostSubject: Re: GT's little fleet   Thu Feb 10, 2011 6:59 pm

Awesome!! Looking forward to push it when I have it. ATM I'm in south Germany since the evening. I flew south visiting a friend over the weekend. It's going to be way cool!! Wink

To VW, those cars are cool. I guess in Germany the youth chides between Opel (vauxhall) and VW. I chose both lol seems to be a society issue though.
I would have bought an Audi, too, but they are just too expensive compared to VW.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bickel

PostSubject: Re: GT's little fleet   Fri Feb 11, 2011 2:39 pm

Ahhh Yes I remember the old Bon Jovi edition Golf. And the Passat is really looking VIP.
I know your lady must like the ride in that cruise ship. My family have not had good
luck in VW's but maybe its the driver not the cars fault.

Anyways thanks for sharing your fleet GT!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GT's little fleet   

Back to top Go down

GT's little fleet
Page 1 of 1