An Elite Tuning Garage in Forza Motorsports

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Hello From Dougyt40

Go down 
AuthorMessage
dougyt40

PostSubject: Hello From Dougyt40   Fri Apr 30, 2010 2:39 pm

Hello everybody. Some of you may already have had the displeasure, but for those who haven't, I am the Dougyt40 who writes reviews on the cars from the TM. I try to be fair. I am old, married and English and hope you don't hold any of it against me.
Here is me with my motorcycle ...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.forzacarreviews.com
miffymak

PostSubject: Re: Hello From Dougyt40   Fri Apr 30, 2010 10:34 pm

hey dougy nice to put a pic to the name and voice, you look older than me, and your bike looks twice as old as me, was that invented before the wheel?, only kidding, dont expect to get nice treatment in here you bawbag, you wanna get on a slimfast plan and you got the cheek to slag me in lobbies, lol. Kidding on mate we are mostly "experienced guys in here, for experienced read old. Now i wil take no more of your pish in lobbys, I bet like me you used to look like george micheal or Simon le bonn in the eighties,

now we all shop at george and eat bonn bonns, lol, nice to see you post a pic mate, i love to see pics of the people i meet online so everyone follow dougys lead!!!! nice one dougy!!! BTW I was gonna post a pic of my Bike, but MentalNevs wife gail wasnt about at the time, lol, moan the hoops gail!!! get it up you, tongue
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dougyt40

PostSubject: Re: Hello From Dougyt40   Sat May 01, 2010 2:52 am

I wouldn't expect anything less of you Miffymak, I knew by posting the pic I was opening myself up to it.
I'm afraid it wasn't Simon Le Bon bon or George Michael (Were you trying to infer something there?) I have always looked more Meatloaf than Michael.

BTW the bike is younger than both of us it's only 34 years old ya Bawbag, and all of its bits are still functional, so it has that over you too Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.forzacarreviews.com
Mental Nev

PostSubject: Re: Hello From Dougyt40   Sat May 01, 2010 1:11 pm

miffymak wrote:

now we all shop at george and eat bonn bonns, lol, nice to see you post a pic mate, i love to see pics of the people i meet online so everyone follow dougys lead!!!! nice one dougy!!! BTW I was gonna post a pic of my Bike, but MentalNevs wife gail wasnt about at the time, lol, moan the hoops gail!!! get it up you, tongue

You Scottish Bawbag the reason I wasn't around is I wasn't even a twinkle in my daddys ball sacks when u hit puberty. With gravity taking over and the extra weight from all the wrinkles at ur age ur baw bag floats when u go for a shite
Cmon U HOOPS Cmon U HOOPS Cmon U HOOPS cheers
Love Gail
lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
miffymak

PostSubject: Re: Hello From Dougyt40   Sat May 01, 2010 4:07 pm

V12 Mental Nev wrote:
miffymak wrote:

You Scottish Bawbag the reason I wasn't around is I wasn't even a twinkle in my daddys ball sacks when u hit puberty. With gravity taking over and the extra weight from all the wrinkles at ur age ur baw bag floats when u go for a shite
Cmon U HOOPS Cmon U HOOPS Cmon U HOOPS cheers
Love Gail
lol!
OK owned Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mental Nev

PostSubject: Re: Hello From Dougyt40   Sat May 01, 2010 4:19 pm

ROFL
Dont mess with the best Miffy Twisted Evil cheers Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile