Looney Tunes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Elite Tuning Garage in Forza Motorsports

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

SENNA 16th Anniversary NSX <<CODE HERE>>

Go down 
+3
USMC 2111 LSG
Bickel
miffymak
7 posters
AuthorMessage
miffymak

miffymak

SENNA 16th Anniversary NSX <<CODE HERE>> Empty
PostSubject: SENNA 16th Anniversary NSX <<CODE HERE>>   SENNA 16th Anniversary NSX <<CODE HERE>> I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 8:44 am

SENNA 16th Anniversary NSX <<CODE HERE>> 4564398552_3f56a2457f_o

SENNA 16th Anniversary NSX <<CODE HERE>> 4563769133_18af3f8f64_o

SENNA 16th Anniversary NSX <<CODE HERE>> 4564399608_de109058c5_o

SENNA 16th Anniversary NSX <<CODE HERE>> 4563769371_457193865e_o

SENNA 16th Anniversary NSX <<CODE HERE>> 4563768849_7d69b40e6c_o

SENNA 16th Anniversary NSX <<CODE HERE>> 4563769001_956895935a_o

THIS RELEASE AVAILABLE FOR 7 DAYS ONLY

16 years ago this weekend 1st May 1994, motorsport lost one of the most talented racedrivers ever to have graced the sport, the great 3 times F1 world champion Ayrton Senna.
The magnitude of what happened that weekend at Imola in 1994 is hard to explain.

The day before Sennas death Roland Ratzenberger, an Austrian F1 rookie was also killed during the qualifying session, and people questioned the safety of the track, however the oldstyle racedriver in Senna told him "the show must go on" and he decided to race, Senna crashed out whilst leading on the 180mph Tamburello corner and sadly later died of his injuries.

The saddest thing in the whole tragic weekend was that when sennas wrecked car was later investigated, the stewards found an Austrian flag in the cockpit which Senna had planned to wave in his victory lap to honour Ratzenberger.

OK enough of the sad stuff, here are the details...

To commemorate this great champion, we are releasing this NSX R GT Tuned in A Class by V12 Hybrid, with full Metallic gold paint by Miffymak with Sennas signature, tombstone, sponsors and quotes. The LE also includes a freehand portrait of the young Senna in his days at Lotus, by Cannonfodder.

Now the good news, the paint and tune are available FREE for 1 week only, also the NSX R GT is a prize for level 14 so most of you should have it, if not you can pick them up in the auction house really cheap, they cost 900k to buy new in game, wow.

How do I get one?
Log on to our forum by clicking the sig below. Register using your xbox tag to avoid confusion, go to to GP legends section where you will find a code to type into design search and tuning search, this will take you straight to the paint and tune where you get them for free, hit the track and enjoy, available Now!!

SENNA 16th Anniversary NSX <<CODE HERE>> FM3NSXbannor1

All we ask is that you enter into the spirit of this by not giving the code to others, let them do what you had to do to get the car, its not dfficult after all and you get all the "Looney Tunes" gossip early as you will now be a member of our forum.

Limited Edition
The Limeted Editions will go on sale for 7 nights 2 cars each night for 7 nights and 2 compo prizes making a total of 16 cars 1 for each year since we lost Senna.
1 each night will be sold by V12 hybrid finishing at 9pm UK time and 1 by McMansell finishing at 9pm EST they will be 500k no buyout and they will go up tonight 30th April at 9pm and each night thereafter giving evreyone a chance to own this special car.

COMPOS
Photo comp
Anything goes but the senna nsx must be included, you can edit, add, make banners photoshop senna into pic, whatever you like, most imaginative will be rewarded, basically Miffy wants a nice desktop background for his pc.
Post your entries into this thread, as many entries as you like but you must wait 1 post between entries.

PRIZE: 1 SENNA LTD EDITION and 2 Million CR

photo comp
One for the purists standard in game picture of the Senna NSX on any track in any situation the most imaginative will be rewarded, No photoshop allowed on this one.
post your entries into this thread, AND SAVE YOUR PIC TO YOUR STOREFRONT AS "SENNA NSX" so we may view it there to confirm no editing, again as many entries as you like but you must wait 1 post between entries.

PRIZE: 1 SENNA LTD EDITION and 1 Million CR

Good Luck to all who enter, and enjoy this free "Looney Tunes" release on a proper RWD car that is fun to drive, just the way Senna would have liked it says V12 Hybrid or was it Katie?

Type in design search "01051994"

Type in tuning search "21031960"

Hope all you F1 fans enjoy this release and manage to get an LE.
Back to top Go down
Bickel

Bickel

PostSubject: Re: SENNA 16th Anniversary NSX <<CODE HERE>>   SENNA 16th Anniversary NSX <<CODE HERE>> I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 9:39 pm

I see lots of new members on the site...

Welcome one and all. We will be doing alot more on this site in the future such
as more forum only cars and special comps on here only. So make sure you
bookmark the site and come back often.

The site is rather new so bare with us and we promise that you will enjoy your
stay at the Looney Bin LOL.

BTW: Make sure after you pick up your Senna NSX you come back here and post
comments as Miffy, Fods, and Hydro would love to read then.

Cheers.
Back to top Go down
USMC 2111 LSG

USMC 2111 LSG

PostSubject: Re: SENNA 16th Anniversary NSX <<CODE HERE>>   SENNA 16th Anniversary NSX <<CODE HERE>> I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 4:43 pm

Havent missed one yet. Great idea. Cant wait to try it out and get a proper look at the paint in my garage.

Peace.
Back to top Go down
KWAKAMAN39

KWAKAMAN39

PostSubject: Re: SENNA 16th Anniversary NSX <<CODE HERE>>   SENNA 16th Anniversary NSX <<CODE HERE>> I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 4:31 am

Very Happy Picked up my copy. Bid on LE too, but dont have many cr now.
Back to top Go down
http://forums.forzamotorsport.net/forums/thread/3102987.aspx
VWAG CamberMan

VWAG CamberMan

PostSubject: Re: SENNA 16th Anniversary NSX <<CODE HERE>>   SENNA 16th Anniversary NSX <<CODE HERE>> I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 9:08 pm

Ok here you go Miffy Hope you enjoy it.........

SENNA 16th Anniversary NSX <<CODE HERE>> 4571999173_dbe5159082_b

Thats the full size for you

Last edited by VWAG CamberMan on Thu May 06, 2010 3:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://vw-audi-dealership.forumsmotion.com/forum.htm
miffymak

miffymak

PostSubject: Re: SENNA 16th Anniversary NSX <<CODE HERE>>   SENNA 16th Anniversary NSX <<CODE HERE>> I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 9:16 pm

Thats it done, I,ll never have a better desktop, senna washing my car with fodds portrait and hybrids tune, awesome mate, you really dont know how chuffed I am at this moment, great work, Laughing
Back to top Go down
VWAG CamberMan

VWAG CamberMan

PostSubject: Re: SENNA 16th Anniversary NSX <<CODE HERE>>   SENNA 16th Anniversary NSX <<CODE HERE>> I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 9:30 pm

Not a problem. Really glad you like it.......Now lets just see if I can win a comp with it
Back to top Go down
VWAG CamberMan

VWAG CamberMan

PostSubject: Re: SENNA 16th Anniversary NSX <<CODE HERE>>   SENNA 16th Anniversary NSX <<CODE HERE>> I_icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 2:56 am

Sorry about this but I have done the final version for you. As you know there was a comment RE his red face & shirt so I fixed that & the rear wheel for you as when it's on the desktop it is more obvious........Here you go

SENNA 16th Anniversary NSX <<CODE HERE>> 4577035127_c5590230e4_b

I've got it in desktop size, I sent it via email to Hybrid so I dare say he will forward it on to you.

All the best

Last edited by VWAG CamberMan on Thu May 06, 2010 3:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
pHR Daney

PostSubject: Re: SENNA 16th Anniversary NSX <<CODE HERE>>   SENNA 16th Anniversary NSX <<CODE HERE>> I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 7:00 am

That picture is just amazing awesome work mate. cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
gud 0l stoner

PostSubject: Re: SENNA 16th Anniversary NSX <<CODE HERE>>   SENNA 16th Anniversary NSX <<CODE HERE>> I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 3:00 am

rats i aint got this, signed up now for the future!!! Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SENNA 16th Anniversary NSX <<CODE HERE>>   SENNA 16th Anniversary NSX <<CODE HERE>> I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SENNA 16th Anniversary NSX <<CODE HERE>>
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Looney Tunes :: Looney Tunes Catalog :: G.P. Legends-
Jump to: