Looney Tunes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Elite Tuning Garage in Forza Motorsports

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Helloooooo From VWAG

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
VWAG CamberMan

VWAG CamberMan

Helloooooo From VWAG Empty
PostSubject: Helloooooo From VWAG   Helloooooo From VWAG I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 5:14 pm

Hi all,

Well after buying the '04 Scooby from you guy's (which is a corker btw) & then getting one of the LE's (thank you for that btw) You could say I'm a slight looney addict. I first came across you lot when I raced your '69 Z (which beat me) and I gotta say I really like your motors.

Anyway about me......I'm CamberMan, formally HLR CamberMan but now I'm part of VWAG. Vwag are a tuning garage too but I run the racing team & we take part in championships throughout forza including WLR & the like. I left HLR as I don't like hotlapping & much prefer CLEAN CLOSE racing (kinda why I bought the scooby too). I mostly run in C & B class lobbies but love running in spec races where it's down to driver skill.

Anyways thats me feel free (if you see me in a public lobby) to say hello and look forward to some good clean fun. Keep up the good work guys.....just waiting to see if I can get hold of the LE NSX now lol

All the Best cheers
Back to top Go down
http://vw-audi-dealership.forumsmotion.com/forum.htm
S71GGY

PostSubject: Re: Helloooooo From VWAG   Helloooooo From VWAG I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 6:29 pm

Thanks for taking time to visit our forums Camberman, noticed you said your a member of vwag ... they seem to be turning out more and more quality releases each time, which is very good to see as, i know HLR used to be quite a big race team but they seemed to drift off to be honest and i never kew why, i may be wrong but thats my opnion, keep popping back onto our forum as we soon should be setting a section up for people who put the effort in to visit our froums.... if everything goes to plan, but we are looney tunes so it could get a bit looney so to speak ....
Back to top Go down
VWAG CamberMan

VWAG CamberMan

PostSubject: Re: Helloooooo From VWAG   Helloooooo From VWAG I_icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 7:28 pm

Yeah I've been with VWAG since Feb this year. I'm no tuner or painter I just get in the things & drive lol. I run the RACE team for VWAG. The reason race was in capitals is we do actually race in championships. HLR on the other hand are a hotlapping team which for me after so long of chasing the arse of a ghost I get bored.

So our race team compete in spec builds & randoms. We are hoping soon to host our own championships with real life prizes on offer. Thanks for the support on the garage side, we have recruited some new talent including DMTR Wolf off FM.net. If I'm honest though I've never had as much fun playing in the asylum that is the looney tunes cars. The way you guys tune with none areo etc the cars feel fantastic and put the biggest smile on my face. So the props go to you guys......Keep it up PLLLLLLEEEEEAAAASEEEEE jocolor
Back to top Go down
S71GGY

PostSubject: Re: Helloooooo From VWAG   Helloooooo From VWAG I_icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 7:48 pm

Very Happy Its good to see your satisfied with our current releases camberman, we do try each time to bring you the very best car possible, if you like the way we tune and our cars drive get ready this wednesday the 19th because for the first time EVER ! Looney Tunes will be getting NAKED ! yeah you heard it we getting NAKED !!! the wolf pack brings you not one but two evo's both Naked , the evo 6 and evo 9 both allowing you to feel the wind hitting that naked body at extra speed due to no forza aero ! how great and with a massive prize fund for our comps plenty is up for grabs..... we can only keep this team together if you and many more people keep visiting the forums and buying our cars ...

Thanks again for the kind words... pHR Velocity
Back to top Go down
VWAG CamberMan

VWAG CamberMan

PostSubject: Re: Helloooooo From VWAG   Helloooooo From VWAG I_icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 7:59 pm

I'm lined up waiting for the Wolf pack........Not an evo fan in FM3 but in RL we all know that evos kill scoobies for fun will be nice to see you guys doing the same cheers
Back to top Go down
cannon fodder

cannon fodder

PostSubject: Re: Helloooooo From VWAG   Helloooooo From VWAG I_icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 8:07 pm

Cheers camberman....and also i'll let you into a little secret...there will be a certain little Supra rearing it's ugly head...
all Naked as well...

If you wanna little preveiw of her message me and we will see if we can sort you out a little members preveiw... Shocked
Back to top Go down
S71GGY

PostSubject: Re: Helloooooo From VWAG   Helloooooo From VWAG I_icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 8:12 pm

Is that the supra thats like well .... yyhhhh .... but... wellll....mmmm... okkkk....... say whatttt ....?
Back to top Go down
VWAG CamberMan

VWAG CamberMan

PostSubject: Re: Helloooooo From VWAG   Helloooooo From VWAG I_icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 8:19 pm

Ooooooh a Sexy naked Ssssssupra??? How can I so No? Let me just recover from falling off the couch but where prey tell do I message you
Back to top Go down
cannon fodder

cannon fodder

PostSubject: Re: Helloooooo From VWAG   Helloooooo From VWAG I_icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 8:27 pm

message me on xblive tommorow and i'm sure we can sort you out..

gamertag: C4NNON FODDER

My xbox is always open for any chats or help with anything...

It's comes with being burdened with Awesomness....lol....
Back to top Go down
VWAG CamberMan

VWAG CamberMan

PostSubject: Re: Helloooooo From VWAG   Helloooooo From VWAG I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 11:45 am

Hahaha I can't imagine being burdend with ossumness......I just buy it Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Helloooooo From VWAG   Helloooooo From VWAG I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Helloooooo From VWAG
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Looney Tunes :: The Lounge :: About Yourself-
Jump to: