Looney Tunes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Elite Tuning Garage in Forza Motorsports

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Cannon Fodder - General Awsomness

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
cannon fodder

cannon fodder

Cannon Fodder - General Awsomness Empty
PostSubject: Cannon Fodder - General Awsomness   Cannon Fodder - General Awsomness I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 8:05 pm

Hello fellow looneys i'm cannon fodder

Better known to you guys as your awsomness....lol

if you don't know i do bits of this and bits of that and generally awsome stuff.

I'm an awsome husband to my wife Caroline and an awsome dad to three boys alfie, finley and Lucas.

If theres anything you want to pass by me or want my help,dont be shy just ask....i know i'm awsome but that doesn,t mean i'm not approachable....
as long as it's something (you guessed it awsome)..

Any way lets have to some fun here at the looney machine and watch out for all things Naked (NKD) coming your way...

It's gonna be AWESOME...DAMN...

Ltz Da Fods......

Last edited by cannon fodder on Thu May 06, 2010 9:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mental Nev

Mental Nev

PostSubject: Re: Cannon Fodder - General Awsomness   Cannon Fodder - General Awsomness I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 1:59 am

Oops was going to say hello but i have mistaken you for a Fods i Know
Sorry Awesomeness
lol!
Back to top Go down
miffymak

miffymak

PostSubject: Re: Cannon Fodder - General Awsomness   Cannon Fodder - General Awsomness I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 9:36 am

hhhmmm i think i told you before, your awesome, but can you paint a portrait of schummy for me?, that would prove your awesomness, lets see if he takes the bait? did i just write that? i meant just to think it!!! Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cannon Fodder - General Awsomness   Cannon Fodder - General Awsomness I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cannon Fodder - General Awsomness
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Looney Tunes :: The Lounge :: Looney Tunes-
Jump to: